Burst Freezing Pipes and Maryland Homeowners Insurance Flood Damage
Maryland residents will face some major weather changes again causing freezing temperatures to take a major tole on properties, residential and commercial. Many types of damage they could face are power outages, freezing pipes, flood damage, ruined carpets from water damage, roof damage from ice dams. Knowing your insurance policy is crucial when dealing with these types of insurance claims.A public adjuster is a licensed and bonded claims expert. We are highly knowledgeable in property damage, insurance policies, and negotiating and settling insurance claims. When a disaster occurs such as freezing pipes after recent storms and freezing temperatures, you need to be prepared for a battle. Insurance companies are there to protect their best interests, make sure your protect yours. Hire a public adjuster today to assist you with your frozen pipe or water damage.
We Will Represent You and Handle Your Claim
- File or Re-Open Existing claim
- Investigate and Document Claim
- Inspection with Insurance Company
- Negotiate the Maximum Insurance Claim Settlement
What we do for you:
- Document Property and Contents Damage
- Maximize your insurance claim and minimize your stress
- Negotiate the insurance claim for necessary repairs or replacement for the loss
- Provide detailed estimates for the loss
- Reopen denials and ensure proper reimbursement
- Residential and Commercial Claims
SPEAK TO A LIVE PUBLIC ADJUSTER!
CALL FOR A FREE INSURANCE CONSULTATION
A licenced public insurance adjuster is available right now to discuss your claim.
Why don’t you?
Call for a Free Consultation today